Friday, February 13, 2015

Happy 8th Birthday to our little Angel!


Today is our angel daughter Candace's 8th birthday.  The dress she would have worn for her baptism hangs empty next to her first white dress.  We picked her name because of it's meaning: flowing white, pure.  How fitting to be reminded of this today on her 8th birthday.  This mama's heart can't help but ache a little at the different earthly milestones missed, but I also rejoice knowing that she is already perfect and waiting patiently for our family to be reunited again one day.  I'm so very grateful for temple covenants and eternal families.  I know I'll hold my little girl again.  Happy Birthday my sweet daughter!  





1 comment:

phatquarters said...

We got to go visit the other day! The kids spent about 10 minutes cleaning up the grave stones in the Angles Garden and then we sat and talked about her and you all. We miss you so much!